Sunday, December 6, 2009

From Trash to Treasure



We found this hutch in a yardsale for $20.00, it used to be brown. My hubby, a truly talented man transformed it for me into this precious hutch that currently holds the treasures that I've found through my creative journey. He once found a jewelry box (the big standing ones) that he found in the trash and he also transformed it into a lovely treasure.  I am encouraging him to continue creating more items and perhaps re-sale them at some point; however, he's not interested at the moment, maybe someday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia, I love the hutch. I have one just like it but it is still brown. Do you think your hubby could paint mine too? Ha! I love those old cabinets and have 3 of them now to transform if I ever get time. They will go to my new studio when it is ready. Can't wait to see the give away picutre.

    ReplyDelete