Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Collecting Sayings from around the Globe!

I am collector of diverse and multicultural sayings and tales, whether humorous, raw, friendly or sentimental! Sayings to me are interesting because they often carry wisdom, tell a story or sometimes they just make you laugh. Overall sayings offer insight into the mind of the collective of the popular culture. They are inherent to the human kind and a very unique thing that we have. They are treasures to me! So often after you say a "saying" while I am present I will ask you to repeat it and then I will say "I learned something new today".

Some sayings that my facebook friends shared with me!
Old News! - PA, USA
Grow All Ways! Always! - Alberta, Canada
Life and Death are in the Power of the Tongue! - Ft. Myers Florida
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! - Lakeport, California
Do you have a great saying to share? Post it here, it will certainly be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment