Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eco-Creative: How to make a jute necklace display

Used cardboard boxes can be turned into something pretty and useful before being tossed into the recycle bin. Using a necklace display as a pattern trace the silhouette into cardboard, cut it out and cover it with jute on both sides. The display will need a stand; ensure to cover it with jute as well and place a ribbon underneath to hold together the stand and the display. Now you can decorate your necklace display with something cute like old crochet pieces, or with a bow or rose made of recycled fabric.

  
   

XOXO,

Claudia

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for that tutorial a very good idea. I guess you could use any fabric as well. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely post.I am felling glad on this post.Can you more share at here.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more sharing....




    Glass Beads for Sale
    Glass Beads for Sale
    Glass Beads for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! who sells the rolls of Jute, burlap I can find but I have never see the jute fabric. Thanks, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea!! I will try this for my craft show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a very good idea, buy i need help.

    If you want yo say hello to mi web, you are welcome. Thank you!

    https://expanish.com/school-barcelona/

    ReplyDelete